Monday, September 8, 2008

2008.09.07 - TaketheGlobe.Com Payment Proof

Yay it's September, the month I get older and feel even more ancient, and what a great way to bring in my birthday month than with a payment of $103.69 from TTG. This site has easily surpassed all the PTC sites I've been a member of in both experience and payments. This is the highest single payment I have recieved from a PTC Site, it's also the site I have the most Referrals for so it's great to see that others are making money from TaketheGlobe. It's not too late to jump on the bandwagon if you're not already a member

Sign up to TakeTheGlobe.Com here

TakeTheGlobe.Com - 07 Sep 2008 - $103.69


Sign up to TakeTheGlobe.Com here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great information here thx

btw if you want to get ptc referrals for free and extremely check this site..I received 50 referrals in two days.

Blogger said...

Best Paid to click sites that pays , All the sites listed In my blog have either paid me or have proof of payments on the Net.
http://ptcearnonline.blogspot.com

getpaidtotry said...

I have never seen any legit paid survey site that takes money from members. If any paid survey site takes money for sign up then it may be a scam site.

get paid to take online surveys