Friday, November 28, 2008

Ptc.ManyHandPrints.Info Review, or Preview



Sign up today to this great new promising PTC Site

PTC.ManyHandPrints.Info Review or Preview
So I was at myLoT reading the discussions when one of the members on the board had posted that they were opening a get paid to click ads site, I thought, that's interesting. Since I haven't been joining many sites I thought, hell I may as well give the site a crack.

I was very pleased to see that the site looks very promising, not only that but is sustainable so I could definitely settle at manyhandprints, that's such a cool name too.

The site won't be fully opened until Janurary 01st 2009, so effectively this would be the first PTC site for the new year. They've got this awesome deal on at the moment, take out advertising now and it'll stay there until he starts counting in Janurary.

So there is alot to look forward to, hopefully an official domain and a dedicated server? Maybe I am getting ahead of myself, needless to say, jump aboard and get your advertising in today. It's a shame my AlertPay is empty because I would have bought ads for this blog.

I was searching google a day after I posted this ptc.manyhandprints.info preview/review and I noticed that using the word "manyhandprints", the first link was to thier site and it had my referral.

buawahahahahahahaha

Sign up today to this great new promising PTC Site

2 comments:

Mark Revis said...

ha! I also noticed that your ref link was top of google - but not anymore! Actually my matrix now has the top spot!

Jimeous said...

Lolz, yah it disappeared from the top awhile ago :P, thanks for dropping by and I can't wait until your site is fully launched :)