Sunday, January 6, 2008

Referrals - Buying Referral Packs


Continuing from where we last left about Member Upgrading, the last thing I'll look at is Referral Packs which are offered at all PTC Sites.

Referral Packs are Expensive
The only reason you want to buy a Referral Pack is to save time from "recruiting" Referrals, unfortunately PTC Sites are aware of this and tend to charge an arm and a leg for thier Referral Packs.

A majority of the PTC Sites will not exchange Referrals, and the risk of getting inactive referrals is quite common, I personally wouldn't buy small packs of 5, then again I tend to wait until I've earnt enough cash from my PTC Sites and just pay for Sign Up Advertising.

The choice of buying Referral Packs is entirely you own, but be prepared to pay for them. The usual warning about avoiding New sites applies here.

Well that covers the information part of Paid to Click Sites, there are other things you can "buy" from PTC Sites but I thought I'd cover the more important ones.

I think we might be due for another Site, until then, happy clicking

0 comments: