Monday, December 22, 2008

Paid2Site, Get Paid to Click Ads, Aurora Style

Sign up to this promising new Aurora Script site


Paid2Site News
10 Dec 2008 - Won 100 PTC Credits
12 Dec 2008 - Site has a Forum
19 Dec 2008 - Won 100 PTC Credits
22 Dec 2008 - Paid2Site Admins' Blog


There are universal truths when it comes to Paid to Click Ads Sites, that is, the sites which use the Aurora Based Script tend to outlast all other PTCs using any other script. The common denominator for Aurora Based Scripts is that they are paying thier members a fraction of what they are getting in Advertising Revenue.

That doesn't mean that Aurora Based PTC's are any more reliable, but it is interesting to note that the Aurora Based PTC's that have failed were all giving standard members $0.01 per click and $0.005 for thier referrals. In other words, that is the default values for other Get Paid to Click Ad Scripts. It seems that earning a cent is the limit for PTC Sites.

With that in mind, I present to you a brand new GPTC Site aptly named Paid2Site. Currently the site is looking for Banner Makers, so anyone with that type of talent should consider it an opportunity to make some extra money. As you can tell by my obvious lack of a banner for my blog, that is a skill which God sadly did not gift me. hehehehehehe.

The earning rates are quite reasonable for this site, up to a cent for free members, and 30% Referral Commission. With Aurora Sites, you are purchasing Link Ad Credits, what this basically means, is that you can choose how long you want your ad to be displayed. Obviously the longer the ad, the more Link Ad Credits it's going to cost you for 1 Ad Link. Members also benefit from this, Ads we view longer, will be paid better.

Aurora Based PTC Scripts are simply a Advertisers "wet dream" because it allows you to access many parts of a PTC which are often quite expensive at other script based PTCs. Banners on the site, Text Ad Links Impressions on the Site are all at your disposal to be bought. Usually, and Paid2Site is included, this type of advertising is dirt cheap. Admittedly the clickthrough rate on Banner and Text Ad Link Impressions is low, but the turnover on those clicks is very high.

The cashout for Paid2Site is very reasonable, at $5.00 available to AlertPay and PayPal Account holders.

Before I wrote this PTC Review, well mini review, I had decided to test the site out for a few weeks. What I've seen I've liked.

We have a winner !!!!!
I am also pleased to announce that I have won PTC Ad Links at Paid2Site, twice to be exact, at a 100 Ad Links per win, I have a nice shiny 200 PTC Ad Link credits. I might have to link this mini PTC Review as a way of thanks. They have contest at the site, most Aurora Script PTC Sites do, usually and in this case, all you have to do is, click ads. There are other contest as well, but clicking ads seems to a nice way to be in the "draw"

Conclusion
While my experience with Paid2Site is still very new, my overall experience with Get Paid to Click Ads isn't. The key to earning on them, is to get in early, and to get your referral links out as soon as you can. So while this site is brand spanking new, jump on board and "go hard" promoting it. Hmmmmm..... maybe I shouldn't really say that because then you'll be filching potential referrals I could have a crack at getting, hehehehehehe.

For now, enjoy this new site, and if I see you over there, gimmie a yell, happy clicking folks, and we wish you a clicky christmas :P

Sign up to this promising new Aurora Script site

7 comments:

Paid2Site said...

Great post! I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work and thank you for your support!

-Wyatt
Paid 2 Site Admin

admin said...

Hey, you forgot to mention that after a few days of being open, the first payment was made to a member.

Check out the payment proof link for more details.

Jimeous said...

Oh nice one guys, I really appreciate you dropping in on my blog, keep up the great work :)

admin said...

A few payments have gone out since launch, you should post that now too, update your blog.

Cheers.

Jimeous said...

My preview is about my own experiences at the site but I have noticed that members are getting paid so thanks again for the updates :)

Wyatt said...

Thanks for keeping this post up to date. We reached 500 members today, have received over 1 million total hits and have paid out over $50 now!

Jimeous said...

Looks like things are really taking off, it's great to here, thanks for the update admin