Friday, January 9, 2009

Insta-Bux.Net Previewing a new Instant CashOut Site


Insta-Bux.Net, Instant CashOuts, Sign Up Today

Insta-Bux.Net is a get paid to click ads scam site which is now gone, if it returns, don't bother with it


Insta-Bux History
17 Dec 2008 - Bandwidth Exceeded
22 Dec 2008 - Site WatchListed
09 Jan 2009 - Site is a SCAM and is gone


Hahahahahahaha, I'm on a roll here, this is yet another Banner which I filched from a Forum, I'm getting good at this.

Today we have a brand spanking new Instant PayOut Site, I love these sites and should include more of them in my blog for you folks. Insta-Bux looks to be a good site from what I've seen so far.

Really good earning rates at this site, and if it's like any of the other Instant CashOut Sites, this one is going to explode. All the nice things you'd expect from an Instant CashOut site is there, rented referrals are available, although they are a little pricey for a Standard Member.

They have a weekly upgrade which looks tempting, $5, I'd guess that you could upgrade, buy 20 Referrals and should earn your money back. As for me, I'll just plug my blog all over the place like I do because I'm a cheapskate :)

The layout of the site is very nice, it's quick to click the ads which is refreshing, I am looking forward to how the site shapes up over the next few months, for now I'll be there clicking away, I hope to see you there :)

Insta-Bux.Net, Instant CashOuts, Sign Up Today

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The groups not reading your blogs are missing out a lot of caliber material.
fast approval