Thursday, October 23, 2008

2008.10.22 - TaketheGlobe.Com Payment Proof

WOAAAAHHHHHH !!! $366.46, the highest I've ever been paid from any PTC Site, I have bought most of my Referrals from the site, I have 356 so far which is great. TTG is the only site paying me at the moment, other PTC Sites have been really slow in payments, thank goodness for TaketheGlobe. If you still haven't joined this PTC then you are missing out on some great earnings.

Sign up to TakeTheGlobe.Com here

TakeTheGlobe.Com - 22 Oct 2008 - $366.46


Sign up to TakeTheGlobe.Com here

1 comments:

getpaidtotry said...

This review of the top 3 free paid survey sites is from my personal experience. Through 5 years of taking surveys and singing up to well over 200 of these websites, I feel I have the proper authority to give an honest opinion on which websites will be the best for you and pay the best, month after month.

get paid to take online surveys