Sunday, January 6, 2008

Paid to Click Sites - Member Upgrading


In an earlier post named Paid to Click Site - Basic we raised the questions should I buy....

We covered Sign-Up Advertising as the first thing you should consider doing, in this section of the blog we will consider Upgrading Our Membership

Should I Upgrade my Membership ?
The expense of buying a Membership at a PTC Site will vary from site to site and can be costly for you if the PTC site Owner does a runner with your cash. I strongly advise you to think very carefully about using your own money.

If you can afford to Upgrade your membership and don't mind the risk then the only other advise I can give you is to avoid Upgrading Memberships at NEW PTC Sites, especially if they don't have a Forum.

You should only consider upgrading if you have a nice collection of Referrers, this is more true if you're at a site that has short term Upgrades, eg. Monthly, 6 Monthly and Yearly. I would personally wait until you've got a pay-out from the Site as well, that way you can gauge for yourself whether or not it is worth upgrading memberships.

Benefits of Upgrading your Membership
The most common benefits are, you earn more per Ad Click and you earn more from Ad Clicks from you Referrers. Other benefits vary from site to site, some give free Referrals, some give cash when one of your Referrals upgrade, others allow messaging to your Referrals and so on.

Referers and Messaging
I would probably upgrade my account with my own money if I had 100+ Referrals and I was able to E-mail them. Other than the "cash incentives", this is one of the best ways of getting and retaining Referrals for New or Other Paid to Click Sites. Just keep in mind no-one likes SPAM.

If you really want to upgrade your membership then I suggest the 2 Sites I've mentioned as great places to upgrade membership. DailyClicks.Biz is having a $12 Lifetime Special until the 01st Feb 2008, and even though it's only new, Fast.Sc is run by a well known member of the PTC Groups.

In my next post I'll look at Referral Packs, until then, happy clicking

0 comments: