Saturday, July 26, 2008

2008.07.25 - TaketheGlobe.Com Payment Proof

Another top notch payment from TTG, what this payment doesn't show is that I bought 7 tickets for the Referral Raffle at a cost of $14. As it stands I have been paid $92.50 this month, if I include the $14, it would take my earnings for the month to over one hundred bucks. I have been buying Referrals from the site and recently purchased another 20. I have invested $195.96 in the site itself, that's for an Upgrade plus 120 Referrals. ALL my bought Referrals have been clicking, well the latest 20 I bought I have to wait a day or 2 to check, but I have confidence that they will be active.

So it's all great stuff at the PTC that is heads and shoulders above the other competition.

Sign up to TakeTheGlobe.Com here

TakeTheGlobe.Com - 25 July 2008 - $20.55


Sign up to TakeTheGlobe.Com here

0 comments: