Friday, December 19, 2008

DailyCent Quickfire Review



An Instant Paying PTC Site, Join DailyCent today

DailyCent is supposed to be an Instant Paying PTC but my request on the 20th Dec 2008 is still pending. I am advising not to purchase from the site

DailyCent Review
So today we have an Instant Paying get paid to click ads site, to me these sites are really great to test out because they have low cashouts and problems tend to arise very early.

I am a little hesistant about this site considering it's parent site 1stBux has reappeared and I've lost my Referrals for that site, although I don't think I had that many.

Back to DailyCent though, my impressions, overall, is positive for this site, it's paying people, which helps of course and there are enough ads per day to make it worthwhile for being a member of.

The $2 instant cashout minimum is great and you're also earning a decent cent for all the ads you view on the site. This is one of the sites I click on daily because reaching cashout is a priority for me, so I can really test thier instant payouts.

They have a forum for the site which always helps the "image" of a ptc site, although there is some teething problems, let's just hope they are temporary. DailyCent looks promising and a site for us to watch it's progress in the near future.

DailyCent - More Comments
I'll be using this section for relevant news regarding DailyCent.

14 Dec 2008
Today the site went down and couldn't load, this site is owned by the 1stBux Admin. 1stBux has been down for 2 months. There are posts on thier board regarding the lack of Instant Payouts, so caution is advised about purchasing from the site.


DailyCent History
19 Dec 2008 - Requested CashOut $2.01, site not paying instantly


An Instant Paying PTC Site, Join DailyCent today

0 comments: