Saturday, November 29, 2008

PPClix.Com Previewing the Anti-IsabelMarco site


Join PPClix, especially all you IsabelMarco Standard Members

I remember how I was introduced to this site, I was searching the web for IsabelMarco when I stumbled across a post by the PPClix.Com Admin regarding some business about IsabelMarco. It was something along the lines that he was going to donate his remaining cashout of $20,000 if they would allow him to help the site out. Typical of IsabelMarco not to take up on the offer, so the PPClix Admin washed his hands of them.

I almost immediately signed up to PPClix on the spot and probably should have but I asked a friend if they were in PPClix, which they weren't so, I signed up under them.

PPClix is a really good looking site and the earnings look really decent. This is another sustainable site and I hope it attracts advertisers because it has the BEST security I have seen at a paid to click site. There isn't much chance that cheaters are going to get through on that site which is great for all of us because cheaters take our earnings and rip ptc sites and advertisers off.

Theres something really interesting on the site regarding Referrals, you can purchase Standard Member Referrals, Premium Referrals and VIP Referrals. Like many sites, the higher your membership the more ads you get, so they prices for those referrals increase.

Now I'm not sure if I would buy anything but Standard Referrals, my thinking is that members that upgrade are generally buying a bunch of referrals to earn some money for them. This leads to them clicking less, of course if the member has just upgraded, then I'm sure you'll make a killing in earnings.

The site is very sustainable because the revenue from advertising will pay for an upgraded member and thier referral commissions.

I absolutely pray that this site stays around forever because there is so much potential in it, I really wouldn't mind if more PTC Sites used thier script because it is quite slick.

I started talking about IsabelMarco and will end on them, if you are a standard member and hate the thought of not getting paid, then line up at PPClix, it's sure to go places.

Join PPClix, especially all you IsabelMarco Standard Members

0 comments: