Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2008.07.06 - TaketheGlobe.Com Payment Proof

My 1st Payment for July and my 10th in total times I've been paid and a total of $160.96. I have put money into the site, buying advertising, upgrading and buying referrals, so far I've just broken even so my next payment will be profit. The Referrals I got from TakeTheGlone were brilliant, it's the first PTC Site I've got referrals from where they have all clicked at least 1 ad while they were under me. Getting active referrals is a stroke of luck though.

As the site continues to grow, payments are expected to have a longer waiting time, still I have to admire the Admin that has paid me in under a week, with a PTC Site that has over 12,000 members.

I'm looking forward for more good things from this site

Sign up to TakeTheGlobe.Com here

TakeTheGlobe.Com - 07 July 2008 - $32.58


Sign up to TakeTheGlobe.Com here

0 comments: