Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bux3, bought 10,000 ad links got 808 hits

Talk about getting ripped off, seems really scammy that I got a fraction of the hits from my advertising at that site. I thought at least I would get value for money. I guess I can kiss the $221 I have left in the account goodbye.

It's been such a bad experience at Bux3, once a promising paying site, that I'm just going to have to convert the last of my money into more advertising.

The Bux3 Archive shows the ad expired with 10,000 hits
The E-Referrer module for my blog shows only 808 hits
And my Expert Counter shows there were 4,000+ hits yesterday

Ahhhh Well, I'll convert the last of my money into 10,000 hits for another PTC Site then I'll likely dump the PTC forever

8 comments:

Viswanathan said...

Hi,
Thanks for the Enriching post!

Visit this blog for updated review about best free PTC sites and scam sites:
http://paid-to-click-fundamentals.blogspot.com/

getpaidtotry said...

If any company offers you prizes instead of cash, take it because you can resell the items on eBay. Fill survey get paid cash or prizes. It does not matter, just take what you can get. The prizes are can be worth more than the money.

paid surveys

Warren Contreras said...

You can buy a bux script for $5 and be online with your own bux program in minutes. The barrier to entry is so low, any scam artist can get into it.

Unknown said...

Warren and getpaidtotry are right...
Scams are emerging faster and to earn money by PTC you should have to be patient...
Read how to optimize earning and earn without investing..
http://ptctut.blogspot.com

Thjazi said...

http://www.onbux.com/?r=thjazi
earn money online , 2 $ cashout . Enjoy!!

Movie Man said...

you should visit http://getpaidtoclick.co to make quick cash.

Unknown said...

Want to earn handsome income without investment? Earn in dollars effortlessly just by clicking. Register on www.mrubux.com and get sign up bonus of one dollar and much more to come on website soon. Keep earning.

Admin said...

There are so many scams on the internet well as its hard to know which one is. But if you are a frequent reader of the different Reviews about anything and everything you can get to know which ones. Otherwise, you wouldn't have spend your bux.