Friday, January 9, 2009

BuxKingdom deleted my Account

Well looks like we have another get paid to click ads scam site. For no reason at all, my account at BuxKingdom has gone. The site has been struggling over the last few months where there has been only 1 ad per day. I had been clicking that ad since it was a quick thing to do. Now I find that my e-mail account no longer exists. This is a clear signal that the PTC site is heading toward scamming members. If you were a member then I'd advise you to stop wasting your time at that PTC scam site.

2 comments:

realgrapiks said...

yeah,I have the same experienced. My account was also deleted without any notice and without any explanation! I didn't do anything against the TOS, I just found out one morning that I can no longer log in and that my e-mail no longer exist in their database. too bad!

Jimeous said...

Seems to be just a scam site for deleting our accounts when we'v done nothing wrong. while I was disappointed, the site looked like it was in trouble before it did it.