Saturday, November 8, 2008

Earning-Cash.Net - A nice quiet place to hang out

For Free Members
Get Paid to Click: Up to $0.02
Get Paid for Referral Clicks: 100% of the Ad Value
Number of Ads: On average 5+
Ads Shown for: up to 30s
Get Paid to Sign-Up Ads: $0.01 - $0.10
CashOut/Payout: $10.00
Payout Waiting Period: Up to 3 Business Days
Payments available through PayPal

Your FREE Earning-Cash Account is waiting for you

Last time I recall this site was ripped off by one of it's Hosting Revenues, I recall there being ample warning by the admin about closure, I hadn't really earnt much at the site, I'll keep this here for now.


Earning-Cash.Net Review

It's strange at times, this site isn't the a big PTC earner, but the Admin is brilliant. He's forking out most of the Ads out of his own pocket by the looks of things, especially during the Christmas - New Years period when there were a few he had sponsored. I missed out a $10 Ad because I was totally drunk, then again even if I did see it I probably wouldn't have had the vision to see the Ad or the skills to click it :)

Sign-Up Ads
I like this site, mostly because it seems to be run by an Admin that's trying to do his best, so you'll see that the earnings per clicks will drop from time to time. I've got a couple of Ads on the site, a Fast.Sc one which I've gotten some Referrals from and a DailyClicks.Bix one which has been slow because someone else put up a bigger bid. Of course I'm so confident that you'd sign up under my Ad since I know you love me.... right?? buawahahahahahaha.

Earning-Cash.Net is a site that's going places because the Admin, simon4u92 is active at many of the PTC Boards which means the site is trusted :) I hope you all enjoy this site just as much as I do, and I leave you with Happy Clicking Folks.

** shameless Ad plug **
My Sign-Up Ads have jimeous in the links, remember jimeous, ignore those other bigger bids, jimeous
** walks away chuckling **

Clicks: up to $0.02Ads: 5+Payouts: $10Paypal

Earning-Cash.Net News
24 Dec 2007 - Heaps of 1c Ads over the Christmas period, good earnings :)
27 Dec 2007 - Bought 100 Sign-ups for DailyClicks for $5
27 Dec 2007 - Bought 100 Sign-ups for Fast.Sc for $6
12 Jan 2008 - Referral Packs drop $5 in price, now $15 for 15 Referrals

Start Earning cash with your FREE Earning-Cash.Net Account

0 comments: