Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Reflecting on the future

Reflecting on the future
Right now things with TaketheGlobe are going great, I've earned a considerable amount from the Paid To Click Ads Site but I have invested more money than any other Paid To Click Ad Site.

Instant PayOut Sites
In the near future I will be looking at Instant PayOut Sites, these tend to have become quite popular with people although I suspect the they are sell Bots. For those whom don't know what a Bot is, it is a program which will click Ads for you. Ironically if you as a member of a PTC Site use such a program you'll get banned. Bots in the case where PTC Owners use them, is a small piece of coding which will click an amount of ads. PTC Owners sell these off as Referrals.

The best think you can do when signing up to an Instant PayOut site is, don't upgrade, and refuse to buy anything from the site. If I were an advertiser, I wouldn't be purchasing advertising from the site. If you have, check your logs for your site to ensure you are getting what you paid for.



0 comments: