Friday, November 28, 2008

Doing stuff for MyLoT

Many of you may have heard about myLoT, it's a site where you will be paid to post, It's been a great experience for me since people may look your myLot User Profile.

Today I decided to check out adding this blog to thier site, you know, every bit of advertising helps out. I have gotten some referrals from the site, not too many but I guess it's 1 more than I would have had previously.

There is alot of things to discuss at the site and it can be good pocket money if you are interested. Anyway, if you're posting to forums without being paid, then perhaps you should do those posts at a site where you are getting paid.

Oh yeah, the site also uses Paypal as a Payment Processor, all great stuff if you ask me.

Get paid to Post at myLoT

0 comments: