Thursday, November 27, 2008

UrOnlineBux, sorry you're not getting my personal details

UrOnlineBux is part of a group which monitors Get Paid to Sites, thier reviews range from insightful to thoughtless as does any half decent site which is reviewing GPT [Get Paid To] Sites. Especially since many of thier reviews come from normal surfers.

We have too many cheaters
Like almost all paid to click sites, UrOnlineBux found out that there are cheaters that are trying to make a quick buck from the site. Unlike the better paid to click sites, UrOnline decided that it is better to ask for personal identification than to fix up thier $1 script. Yeah I know it cost more than a buck for the script, but the point is, they seem to have become slaves to the script rather than having it work for them.

We're honest, we won't use you Personal Identification
How many times have we heard that, the truth is, the site may have intergrity, but people do not. If they can't fix thier cruddy script to detect cheaters, then what chance do they have of a staff member using the information for fraudelent purposes. If thier script isn't secure, what makes them certain that a hacker can't access thier system.

I'm honest, so no thanks, I'd rather lose my earnings at a paid to click site than lose alot more by providing a paid to click site with proof of my identity. It wouldn;t take them much to use that at paypal claiming someone stole thier account then provide them with those personal details.

It's about keeping it real
A paid to click site should never need to have your personal details. if I can have an account at Paypal, which deals with billions of dollars, that I don't need to verify, then why on earth would justify me giving that information to another site.

There was a site in the past which did that, no big surprise that it is no longer around.

I should cancel my cashout
If only I could, then I could convert to Advertising, the site is still paying and it is a decent site for most parts, but to expect me to give them proof of whom I am is ridiculous. I might still click then ask if I can cancel my cashout, but as long as they have such a ridiculous policy of needing proof, it won't be one of my favourite sites.

I guess this is an UrOnlineBux Review of sorts, it's not really praising the site much though

0 comments: