Friday, February 1, 2008

2008.02.01 - News from PTC Sites

Not a Member yet? Click on the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: Up to $0.01Ads: 5+Payouts: $10Paypal

SimpleStash.com

HL's site will have a brand new script, it's being tested as we speak, so expect her site to be more slicker and smoother than before

Not a Member Yet? Click Banner to Sign-Up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

MasterBux.com

I just won another $0.07 from the Lottery Ads, real nice, I also figured out that the prizes are given at random rather than being hidden behind a box. You can click the same box for Ads, sometimes you'll get an error, just move to the next box.

SmartBux.Net
The site has been really slow for the last few days and I just found out that they've dropped thier earnings from $0.01 per click to $0.001 per click, so I decided to drop them from my right sidebar. Watching an Ad for 30 seconds for a tenth of a cent just isn't worth your time.

0 comments: