Tuesday, February 5, 2008

2008.02.05 - News from PTC Sites

Not a Member Yet? Click Banner to Sign-Up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

MasterBux.com

I snagged another $0.07, earnings at this site have skyrocketed, and the best part is that they have linked to my Review, this site has turned out to be something very special. Excellent I see that my Review is also part of the Announcement Board, this is great stuff :)

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

Bux3.com News

Paypal is back folks, yes you heard it, Paypal has allowed Bux3.com back into thier account and they are paying out. I had to change my Profile to my Paypal Account, so my last CashOut Request was cancelled, which I'm quite thrilled about. I've now put in a request for $42.08 and I'm absolutely over the moon about it. YEAH BABY !!!!!

Goodbye Just-Click.Us
Well it seems like all thier money was invested in Paypal, and as we know, Paypal have been running through PTC Sites and locking Accounts. Unfortunately for Just-Click.Us, they will be labelled as a scam site because they can not pay anyone and have closed thier business.

Since my time writing this blog, 5 other sites have turned out to be scams. icashout, cashposse, buxlat, earnclick, yourbux and grandbux. This is one of the reasons I've warned you to only use money you've earnt from a PTC Site when doing any type of purchase.


0 comments: