Wednesday, February 6, 2008

2008.02.06 - News from PTC Sites

Not a Member Yet? Click Banner to Sign-Up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

MasterBux.com

Today I had an additional 4 Referrals, which was unusal because I'm only showing 3 Referrals in my Account, hey I don't mind since it looks like I've earnt money from them ** grins **. I've asked for my account to be checked just in case. Of course it goes without saying that I won another $0.07 from the Lottery Ads.

Not a Member? Sign up here
Clicks: $0.005Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

Hits4Bux.com
Well it looks like someone used an Ad exploit on Hits4Bux.com and has run havoc, so the site will be without Ads while they plug the hole and test the new scripts.

Not a Member yet? Click on the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: Up to $0.01Ads: 5+Payouts: $10Paypal

SimpleStash.com

Don't worry folks, horselover hasn't forgotten us, she'll be back with her site, remember that her forum is online if you need to contact her :)

0 comments: