Friday, February 1, 2008

2008.02.01 - Review of the Month Of Janurary

PayPal cripples PTC Site Payments
This is easily the most notable event of January 2008. When Paypal started locking accounts of Admins of Paid to Click Sites, it led to a number of incidences where Accounts were Reset, Payments were delayed and a huge move toward AlertPay. For all Clickers, the loss of Paypal as a means to get payment was huge, many decided not to click and those whom continued weren't as committed as before. Everyone whom had Referrals suffered a major fall in activity.

There was speculation that Paypal was anti-PTC Sites which was wildly exagerrated because many PTC Sites have remained paying with Paypal, notably the PTC Sites that still use Paypal have a low number of payouts or have expensive advertising, or both.

PTC Sites embrace AlertPay
Now the most popular Payment Processor for PTC Sites, AlertPay isn't in the league of Paypal, it supports less countries, it's fees for personal accounts is way too high, but it's the only option to get money out, so for now Clickers will have to suffer the fees. Still it's far better to have something in an account you can get a cheque for than in a PTC Account Balance that you're waiting to CashOut.

My PTC Site January Lows
Like all Clickers with Referrals, Paypal hit me hard, I went from earning $3.50 per day on DailyClicks, to $1.50 - $2.00 per day as my Referrals went in numbers. This was also the affect of DC resetting Account Balances in light of getting thier Paypal Account locked.

iCashOut, Buxlat, CashPosse, YourBux and EarnClick all turned out to be scam sites, ripping off thousands of thier Clicker Members. I count myself lucky that I didn't invest anything in those sites but I feel for those whom paid for Referrals and Upgrades.

Bux.To which is notorious for late payment decided to increase the waiting time for Free members. I decided not to continue with the site, not because they don't pay, it's because of thier late payments.

Referral Inactivity was another low point but we all felt that, it taught me a lesson that I can't sit back and be content with the number of Referrals I have.

My PTC Site January Highs
Being Paid had to be the high point of the month as it will be for anyone that is in a Get Paid to Click Program, of course I've already spent the money, lololol.

All the sites I've reviewed so far have been good earnings, some are new comers and are looking good for February. ClickzVault I've had great advertising, referrals and a short term Platinum Membership. Despite the lows, DailyClicks continues to earn the majority of my money. Simplestash has been a great place to communicate on, Earning-Cash, I still retreat to when things are going out of shape. Bux3 has been awesome so far. Masterbux with it's Lottery Ads has increased my interest in the site.

All in all Janurary was a good month to be a Clicker, would have been better if it weren't for Paypal but we look with interest at what this month holds for us. If you're just starting on your Get Paid to Click journey, I'd just like to comment that there is money to be made, there are highs and lows and most importantly, always be hesistant about using your own money on any PTC Site.

Until our next end of the month review, Happy Clicking Folks

0 comments: