Sunday, February 3, 2008

2008.02.03 - News from PTC Sites

Not a Member yet? Click on the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: Up to $0.01Ads: 5+Payouts: $10Paypal

SimpleStash.com

This site should be back online any day now :)

Not a Member Yet? Click Banner to Sign-Up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

MasterBux.com

Lottery Ads have got to be the easiest way to make some extra coin. I snagged another $0.07, so that's $0.28 I've won, very nice. I see the Membership is $10 bux for 2 months, I'm thinking of upgrading once I get money from my other PTC Sites :)

Not a Member Yet? Click Banner to Sign Up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

DailyClicks.Biz
A Debit Card for US members has been released by DailyClicks.Biz, it's backed by Visa so you can use it practically anywhere on the Net, yes even on Paypal !!!! The initial cost is $10 bux, but you will get $5 dollars back if you sign up using Mike from DC's referral. Check DailyClicks.Biz' s Forums for more details. I can't hardly wait for an International Card, but it may take a little time to do all the paperwork.

Not a Member yet? Click on the Banner to Sign-up
Clicks: up to $0.01Ads: 6+Payouts: $15

Fast.sc

Some great news from Oxi's site, he's paying out with Paypal again, this is the best news we've had for some time. I still am a long way off from pay-off but I'm thrilled that we have another PTC Site that's back using Paypal. EXCELLENT !!!!

0 comments: