Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2008.02.13 - News from PTC Sites

Not a Member Yet? Click Banner to Sign-Up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

MasterBux.com

Yesterday I bought a Referral Pack, 15 members for a cheap price of $15.95. I've used the money I got from my DailyClicks.Biz payout, so I've not invested any of my own cash. Yeouch, only 7 out of 28 clickers.

Not a Member Yet? Click Banner to Sign Up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

DailyClicks.Biz - Referral Activity
Well my Referrals are pretty disappointing at this site, with all the problems that's occurred I'm surprised that any of them are clicking. 14 out of 75 are still clicking which is a disappointing ratio, still I'm earning over a dollar a day so I'm not complaining :)

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

Bux3.com - Referral Activity

This has my highest number of Referrals, 92 but again the number of active clickers is low, at 28.

Easy-Clicks.Net - Advertising
Easy-Clicks.Net - I've taken out a couple of Ads at this PTC Site, they were really cheap, for $1.66 I took out a Banner Ad for Masterbux.com with 100,000 impressions. For another $1.66 I took out a Feature Ad for Bux3.com with 100,000 impressions. I hope I get 1 or 2 sign-ups which would be great.

News in Brief
Hits4Bux.com is still not serving Ads
SimpleStash.Com is still in the midst of Script Testing but will be launching soon

0 comments: