Sunday, January 20, 2008

2008.01.20 - News from PTC Sites

PayPal Problems???
Seems that Advercash and Titanclicks are having a few Paypal Problems, since I'm nowhere near payment on either of those sites, it's not going to affect me. Paypal have really made it difficult for many PTC sites since I started clicking let's hope those "oldie PTC sites" can get things fixed quickly.


Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up

Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

DailyClicks.Biz Ad numbers like the Stock Exchange

When I started clicking today the DC's share price had been halved, a massive fall which made all stock holders [Clickers] more than nervous, however a late rally in the afternoon, doubled the value of the stock and there was a sigh of relief heard by all investors [Clickers]. Errrrr.... I mean, DC's Ad numbers dropped but went back to normal in the afternoon.

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

Bux3.com News

A new Support System for Problems has been introduced, expect up to 4 days to get a reply. 380 Cheaters were exposed, Referral Packages are flying out the door causing a 2 day delay in processing orders. It's been really busy at that site, thier Server must be bulging at the sides :)

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: $0.0125Ads: 5+Payouts: $10

Cash-Linkz.com
Cashlinkz went offline for a few hours but now they are back are great as ever, it may have just been a Server Upgrade.

PTC Click Advertising.
Last Night I decided to try out how effective Click Advertising was in regards to getting Referrals, I mentioned it in my Reveiw for Hits4Bux.com, I stress again, avoid using your own money. The total cost I paid was $25, for an Ad for DailyClicks.Biz and 2 for Hit4Bux.com. I've got 11 Sign-ups in total so you can see that it is an expensive exercise.

0 comments: