Saturday, January 19, 2008

2008.01.19 - News from PTC Sites

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: up to $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $5Paypal

ClickzVault.Net

I've decided that I might take a chance and buy some Referrals, I bought 3 Referral Packs for $33.25, that's 45 Referrals in total, which is cheap considering other sites you'll pay just over a dollar per Referral. Holy crud, I didn't even know I had Platinum status !!!, I have 4 days left, this is completely unexpected and I'm loving every minute of it. buawahahahahahahahaha...

Whew :) Now that I've settled down a bit, as you all know this is the first time I've bought Referral Packs, what convinced me was mostly Twysted's gifts. The Advertising (and Platinum Status) means I've probably saved around $10 - $15 bux, which I would guess is like getting a free Referral Pack :).

Oh do you like the Banner, I unashamedly absconded it from Point22 on ClickzVault's Forum

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up

Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

DailyClicks.Biz - Payouts go back, we'll have to wait
Awesome news from DC, the minimum Payouts are back to $10, did I hear a sigh of relief? ** grin ** Of course that also means we'll have to wait longer to get paid which isn't a problem because at least we have been getting paid :). All DC members will be able to read it in thier e-mails.

Nice CashOuts are opened, I requested a $17 CashOut :)

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: Up to $0.01Ads: 5+Payouts: $3Paypal

PaidClicks.ws is Back
Well sort of, they've moved back to thier old server because the New Server was taking too long to be set-up. This is great news for all those members [like me] that have been clicking away quite contently. I haven't reviewed this site yet but I will in the near future, so far I've been impressed at how the Admin has been keeping everyone informed. If you want to, you can click on the banner and still sign up. Go on, I know yah want to, hehehehehehehe ;p

Buxlat.in
Hmmmm I can't seem to connect to Buxlat, I know between Jan 08 - Jan 11 they were offline for a short while, so maybe this is a temporary thing.

0 comments: