Monday, January 21, 2008

2008.01.21 - News from PTC Sites

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: up to $0.02Ads: 5+Payouts: $10Paypal
Earning-Cash.Net
Looks like simon from Earning-Cash was quick to bring Earning-Cash back online, that's really good news to hear, good work simon.


Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10
Hits4Bux.com
Announces it is no longer going to use PayPal, you must sign up to MoneyBookers.com, it's easy to do so you shouldn't have any problems.

More PayPal Problems

Well it looks like it's not only Advercash and TitanClicks that Paypal are picking on, other sites are DailyClicks, Hits4Bux and Adverbux. If your payments are delayed from any Get Paid to Click Advertisements sites, then I'd advise you to check the sites' Forums. While I feel sorry for the Admins of the sites that Paypal is targetting, it's a good thing because it will sort the REAL PTC Sites from the pretenders. I am quietly confident that the sites I've mentioned will go through the process with flying colours.

PTC Click Advertising.
Yesterday I made a post about testing "Click Advertising", since then I've taken out another Ad for ZBestbux, so I have 3 sites I've used to Click Advertising to promote

ZBestBux - $3.67 - 6 Sign-Ups
Hits4Bux - $15.00 - 13 Sign-Ups
DailyClicks.Biz - $10.00 - 5 Sign-Ups

I knew DailyClicks.Biz would have low returns because of the number of members it has, the others I'm happy with. It is an expensive exercise to undergo, that's why I'd advise you don't use your own personal funds.

0 comments: