Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hits4Bux.com - A New PTC Site hits the Net


For Free Members
Get Paid to click Ad: $0.01
Get Paid for Referral Clicks: 50% Value of Ad Clicked
Number of Ads: 10+
Ads Shown for: up to 30s
CashOut/Payout: $10.00
Payout Waiting Period: Up to 7 Business days

Payments are available through AlertPay

Start Earning Money today with your FREE Hits4Bux.com Account

Wow, this is another crusty ass review I wrote when things were better at the time, I'm not sure how the site is now or why I stopped clicking there, lolz, but as you can tell, this is an old review.

Hits4Bux.com Review

I joined this PTC rather late in the piece, I probably should have signed up much earlier. I've earnt $0.40 in 4 days from my own clicks which I'm very happy with. I wandered over to the Forum and saw Mike the DailyClicks.Biz Admin had popped in to say hello, that's good stuff because I can't recall seeing him at any other Forum.

On average there has been 10 Ads since I've joined, that's a great number because it gives you a chance to earn at least $0.10 a day which is what you should be looking for in a PTC. I am new at this site but I decided to test other Referral Methods.

I've taken out various Click Advertisements which have netted 8 Sign-ups at the cost of $15, to put this in a little more perspective, it cost $15 to get a Referral Pack with 10 members from Hits4Bux.com. Of course I didn't use any of my money, it's money I got from my other PTC Sites so if I lose out then I'm really not in any worse shape than when I started this PTC Adventure.

While the banner says 20+ Ads a day, the reality is that there have been 10+ standard Ads, perhaps there has been more during the day, this place is looking good so far, so Happy Clicking Folks, I hope you've been accumulating some pennies and not splashed it all out like me :)

Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

Hits4Bux.com News

05 Jan 2008 - Hits4Bux.com opens to the public
17 Jan 2008 - I decided to take a chance and take out a $5 Sign-up Ad for 100 Sign-ups
20 Jan 2008 - Decided to try Advertising, Paid $5 for 1000 Clicks
20 Jan 2008 - Decided to try Advertising, Paid $10 for 5000 Clicks
21 Jan 2008 - Hits4Bux.com drops PayPal and uses e-Gold, MoneyBookers and AlertPay
05 Jan 2008 - No Ads at Hits4Bux.com due to an exploit in thier Script, the Admins will be fixing the hole and checking the script.

Start Earning Money today with your FREE Hits4Bux.com Account

0 comments: