Friday, January 18, 2008

2008.01.18 - News from PTC Sites

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

DailyClicks.Biz Plays Hardball
From today CashOuts have been raised, $20 minimum for Free Members and $10 minimum for Premier Members. Currently the price of a Lifetime Membership is $12, and now you can use your Account Balance to upgrade. With the high number of Ads over a 2 week period, you'd have earnt around $10 if you were clicking everyday with no Referrers. I'm not sure how this is going to affect anyone else, for me I'm fine because I've reached my Payout for next month.

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

Bux3.com

There is plenty happening over at Bux3.com over the last day, that place is really rocking with activity, so head over to the site and see what's happening

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up

PaidClicks.ws
The site is still being upgraded, this is now the 2nd day, there's an announcement on the main page which is very encouraging, I think a bit of patience is required.

General Clean-up of my Links
Today I decided to move sites from my links to a "Low Earner Bookmark Folder", most of the sites have been around for awhile but their Ad numbers have been less than 5 for over a week now. None of them I was remotely close to reaching Payout so it wasn't a great loss, I'll check on them from time to time, if any of them spark up with action I'll give you all a yell.

Paid to Click Sites that are scheduled to be reviewed
Masterbux.com - 15 Ads - $0.01c - Payout: $10 - 7 Business Days
Hits4bux.com - 14 Ads - $0.01c - Payout: $10 - 7 Business Days
Simplestash.com - Cheapest Advertising for a PTC Site, great staff


0 comments: