Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2008.01.16 - News from Paid to Click Sites

Ads Only Site


Ads: 15+




I requested a $5 Payout which I'm not expecting a payment anytime too soon. I placed an Ad for Bux3.com at a cost of $6.40. The Ad has been approved, let's hope I get a couple of sign-ups :)

Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

I requested a $99.40 Payout which is definitely the highest I've ever requested by about 88 bux, this will be the real test on how honest the Referrals I have bought were. I'm not expecting payment for a couple of days

Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

Bux3.com

Wow, Bux3.com's server is on the "go slow" again, looks like there must be more members signing up to the site, hmmmm do I detect a possible server upgrade again? Server Upgrades always make me a little nervous :p

TrafficAtTheRaces.com
Yeah I know this isn't a Paid to Click Site but I had to mention it because I've been addicted to it since I signed up :P. This is a Free Traffic where you view sites for 10 seconds, after viewing 10 Sites a Horse Race will start where you'll win Credits so you can use for Traffic Hits on the site you've got. There are 5 Horses, numbered 1 to 5, the higher the number horse the more credits you will win if the horse comes in first place. Every now and then while your viewing sites, you can earn bonus credits, of 2 and 3 credits each. The credits aren't high considering you can earn better at other Traffic Exchanges, but those TE's don't have horse racing, lol. I found the site in one of the links at FreeMoneyTeam.com, and as I said in that review, there's alot of interesting Links at FMT. Anyhow if you want to see what TrafficAtTheRaces.com is like then click this link

0 comments: