Friday, January 18, 2008

2008.01.18 - News from PTC Sites

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

DailyClicks.Biz - Payment Recieved

I got my $99.40 payment from DC, man was I ever pleased, it's definitely the biggest payment I've gotten, so I've been smiling all day :)

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: up to $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $5Paypal

ClickzVault.Net - Payment Recieved

I got my first payment from this PTC Site of $5, YEAAAHHHH !!!! An excellent start :), which was the Second Payment I got today, but the hat-trick of good news is that ClickzVault.Net has given me free Adverting, muawahahahahahahahahaha now that's what I call classy :)

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

Bux3.com

I just read that oxidation of Fast.Sc has partnered with the Bux3 admin [est. 02 Jan 2008], this is very reassuring news :)

Not a Member? Click the Banner to Sign up
Clicks: Up to $0.01Ads: 5+Payouts: $3

Paidclicks.ws
I haven't covered this PTC, but it looks like they are moving servers, fingers crossed that it will be back soon, this was confirmed at a PTC board where the Paidclick.ws Admin posted it.

Spainbux
Things aren't looking too good at this PTC Site, they've had Paypal problems but the biggest problem is that they haven't informed thier members properly about why they are delaying paying out. There are a few people whom are pulling out of the site and have asked Paypal for a Refund.

-----------

This is the best ever PTC Day, which is good because yesterday I got drunk and made a complete idiot out of myself and woke up feeling real sad and ashamed. Thanks DC and ClickzVault for making me smile today.

0 comments: