Sunday, January 27, 2008

2008.01.27 - News from PTC Sites

Not a Member Yet, Click the Banner to Sign Up
Clicks: up to $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $5Paypal

ClickzVault.Net
Wow, I didn't realise that I had reached payment, I've got 3 Referrals, 1 hasn't clicked and the other 2 have been really active. I requested a $5 Payout today and I'm really pleased.

Not a Member Yet? Click Banner to Sign Up
Clicks: $0.01Ads: 10+Payouts: $10

DailyClicks.Biz
One of the best ideas for getting Paid is a Debit Card, this was mentioned by Mike of DC the other day. There are so many advantages of this that I'm seriously considering waiting to CashOut until the status is confirmed. EXCELLENT NEWS !!!!! I got my Account Balance back, I'm almost on the verge of tears :).

You can now cashout whenever your balance is over $10, the waiting time for payments has been increased to up to 60 Business Days for Free Members and up to 30 Business Days for Premium Members. Since it's going to take time for Mike to put money into the new Payment Processors he's using, the waiting period can be expected.

0 comments: