Saturday, December 27, 2008

RoudyCash changes thier ToS

7) All payments are made via AlertPay and no other payment method is being used at this time. You must manually request for payment to be processed. You must accumulate at least $2, $5 or $10 before payment will be issued. Premium Members will be paid instantly and Standard Members will be paid in 5 business days. You can receive only one payment in 24 hours!
NEW: You can be paid instantly after 7 days of your purchase of Premium Membership. (AlertPay refuse all fraudulent funds in one week, so thats why. Thank you for understanding!)


I found the message quite wierd considering that an Instant CashOut Site like NeoBux, which is not only bigger, can still provide Instant Payments to Free Members. Is this a sign of bad things to come for RoudyCash? While it is still great that standard members will be paid, it is a sign which has occurred in the past with scam Instant CashOut PTCs. Lets hope this get paid to click ads site doesn't end up the same way.


2 comments:

Brian Jensen said...

I have been a bit suspicious about this one as well to be honest. I know they have a no bot policy but the 10 upline system they got going just doesn't seem right to me. My guess is that the site will run out of money within the next few months or so. Hopefully they wont but that's just a gut feeling I have.

Brian
www.adspay.co.cc

Jimeous said...

I was just thinking of that when I read it on the site. If they are going to sell the same referrer 10 times at the same time, surely that would blow out thier expenses. I mean at $0.005 for a standard member's referral commission, that means that same Referral would cost $0.05 per click.

Thanks for the insight, I'll have to keep a tab on that site