Saturday, December 20, 2008

NeoBux, Instant CashOut Paypal Proof

I've been testing some stuff at NeoBux, mostly the rented referrals since it is quite hard to get referrals for the site. It hasn't been too bad but I can see that I'll need to put in alot more money to really benefit from my Referrals. The rented Referrals aren't too bad, you will get a slight profit. Anyway, I decided to request an instant cashout since it is one of the few PTC sites that are using Paypal. I'm really pleased that everything has turned out well.

My Current Stats at NeoBux
Membership
Since:2008/04/06
Type: Pioneer

Referrals
Direct: 24
Rented: 23

Advertisement Clicks
Yours: 502
Referrals: 2937

Account
Main Balance: $0.000
Renting Balance: $0.960
Received: $9.200
Direct Purchases: $10.400


Sign up to NeoBux.Com here

NeoBux.Com - 20 Dec 2008 - $4.10


Sign up to NeoBux.Com here

2 comments:

getpaidtotry said...

Of course, I was using a search engine to look for the best paid survey sites to join, which was the problem. In fact, it's most people's problem, because 95% of us use them to look for websites to do surveys. This needs to come to a halt, though, because absolutely none of the top dollar places come up in those lists.

get paid to take online surveys

Today said...

This is also a great place the earn some extra income.

http://bit.ly/moneymouse