Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ElektricBux.Info, thanks for coming, but sorry no scammy upgrades

ElektricBux.Info was a site I joined ages ago, it has always had problems so it's no surprise that the site is only paying Upgraded Members.

Enough is Enough
Damn, another paid to click ads site that you have to upgrade to get paid. What do those admins think? That a majority of us are so thrilled to be getting a cent per click that we have money to upgrade?

I say, PAY me first and then I'll think about it. It's not my fault you got into financial difficulty because of your own bad decisions. I've given you a unique visit for your site, which you are getting income from. I'm not a damn PTC bot, although they treat us like one. PTC Bots don't get paid and neither do members on a site where you need to upgrade.

They moan about members that cheat, yet they are perfectly fine when they do this themselves

ALL Get Paid to Click Ads Sites are SCAMS
Well actually all the ptc sites where you have to upgrade to get paid are SCAM, SCAM, SCAM sites. I've just had enough of those sites, actually I'm more mad at myself for not doing what I should have done a long time ago, DUMP the SITE.

Convert to Advertising, yeah right
As a last desperate attempt to salvage something from the site, I forlornly converted my cash earnings into advertisements, what a rip off, I'm not getting my money's worth.

The case of the disappearing Forum
It should be there !, Honest, it says that the new forum is there, come on they wouldn't lie to us would they? lol. It was there, once, gee I wonder why they removed it. I guess I should have known then ey.

ElektricBux.Info, joins the scammers
I'm convinced that people like the admin at EB are studying to be politicians, who else would have the poor business sense not to realise that thier advertising was only going to land them up the creek. It's easy to pay people when there aren't many to pay.

ElektricBux.Info Upgraded Members, bleed the site dry
Yeah that's right, take them for every cent they have and more, you owe it to us Free Members that are your PTC BOTS courtesy of EB. The quicker the site dies the better for the handful of honest ptc sites.

It was good while it lasted, naaaahhhhh rubbish, it was a crappy experience at a sub par ptc site. We owe it to ourselves to find decent ptc sites and give them our support.

0 comments: