Tuesday, December 2, 2008

PersianPTC.Com should pay my grandchildren's grandchildren

Oh my goodness what is happening to all these get paid to click ads sites. Shesh I go away for a break and come back to slow paying ptc sites. It's enough to make a grown man cry.

The unmoving line
It seems like I have been waiting at 2360th position for the 33 days I have been waiting for payment. I am so confident of getting paid within the 30 days which is stated in thier terms of service, yeah, NOT !!!

3 Payments a day?
There was a post on the board that the site does 3 payments a day, so that means my grandchildren's grandchildren will probably reap the massive $5 cashout which I did. Wooohoooooo, now they can't say I didn't leave them with anything

It's smelling a touch scammy around here
Well I'm not going to call it a ptc scam, not just yet, but there is a distinct odour which is floating around the site. Whom knows, maybe it was that guy from 07Bux that visited and left the door open.

Maybe I should covert to ads
Seems like a more reasonable option, convert to ads, then dump the site, I really can't wait around forever to be paid from the site. I'll have to think about this some more.

0 comments: