Monday, December 1, 2008

Has it been a year since I've been paid to click ads

I think it has, man this year flew by and it's almost Christmas again :)

Last year I had no money in my Paypal Account and I am thrilled to say that....

Nothing has changed in the Department. lol

I began this journey trying to earn some money for a Rapidshare Account. I had been watching television programs and anime, sad thing was you had to download most of them. Rapidshare is a file-hosting site which is reasonably quick even for free members, unfortunately they have limits on how much you can download.

So I needed to find some way of making some money, and I needed a site using Paypal. After many failed attempts and scams, I finally found the earning niche I was looking for, PTC Sites, or Paid to Click Sites. Good thing is they accepted International Members, and it was really easy to get started.

The journey has been a rough one, more sites closed, new sites appeared and then vanished. TakeTheGlobe rose above all the other PTC Sites and rightfully claimed the title of the Best PTC Site there ever has been.

Along the way I used over half of my earnings in PTC Sites, upgrading, buying referrals and advertising my blog. I was paid $1152 for that year, a really nice amount, but I only ended up with a $427 cheque from paypal.

I did get that Rapidshare Account which lasted about 4 months, a MegaUpload Account was bought and expired and now the year is drawing to a close.

Despite all the scam PTC Sites, it is one of the only means for International Members to get paid. There are sites which have promised much, but those are for US Citizens.

My next step for my blog is to share some tips about PTC Blogging, for now though, I think I'll have a little break. It's almost school holidays which means my nephews and nieces will be spending alot of time on my computer.

For those whom joined me on this year long journey, I say a big thank you, I hope you earned some extra pocket money along the way. Happy Clicking Folks

0 comments: