Wednesday, December 3, 2008

PaidClickNetwork's PTC sites run into problems

Looks like there are some problems with the Get Paid to Click Ad Sites in the PaidClickNetworks group, all barring Bux.GS. The sites affected are 10Bux, PaidClicks and B-U-X.

Message from the PaidClickNetwork's Admin
I had to remove the websites from the server and re-add them again, that was what I was told by my host, GoDaddy. I did that to 10bux.net, paidclicksnetwork.com(forum) and paidclicks.ws and everything seemed fine, they were online for a few hours today, flawlessly. All of a sudden, "poof". I deleted and added the domains again but all I got was a server default page. I'm waiting for GoDaddy to reply to my contact, I can't do anything at the moment... I have all backups I need, nothing is lost, I just have to wait for them to solve this server issue.

http://bux.gs/forum/index.php?topic=18.msg61#new

0 comments: