Monday, December 1, 2008

Attempting to raise my Page Rank with Technorati

So today I decided that I had better do something to increase by Blog's Page Ranking, and I read on a website a suggestion that I head over to Technorati and claim my blog. This sounded like a brilliant idea.

So I headed over there to sign up, an e-mail was recieved so I could validated my account. Finally I got to the part where I could claim my blog. buawahahahahahahaha..

There were 2 methods of doing this, the first was using a system called OPENID, I decided not to claim my blog that way. The next is what I am doing now. You get a code from the site which you need to include in your blog.

It happens to be a link to your Technorati Profile, excellent stuff and very easy. Additionally I get to have another entry in my blog.

muawahahahhaha

Technorati Profile

0 comments: