Friday, December 26, 2008

ClickSia, paid a buck on Christmas

Sometimes it just amazes me that PTC Admins are working through the holidays. On Christmas day I got $1.03 in my Paypal Account. I was really happy because I thought that I might have to wait until after the holidays. ClickSia is an Aurora Script Get Paid to Click Ads site, so earnings take longer there. It is a PTC which I think will be around forever because it is run really well

Why not join ClickSia and be paid to promote the site?

Clicksia.Com Payment Proof put in my Paypal Account

1 comments:

getpaidtotry said...

You don't have to go far to locate the best paid survey sites to join online. Many of you are shaking your head right now, because you've tried everything imaginable to find good paying places, but you never seem to find any of them.

get paid to take online surveys